Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In Results!

I haven't posted my weight loss progress for a while now. I don't really know why, either, as I sure haven't digressed from my plan.

When I got sick, in 2003, and came out of the hospital (finally) I was weighing in at 185. During this journey, 185 has been my magic number. I felt like once I reached that weight I had finally shed the shroud of gloom that being sick had left on me would be gone forever.

This morning I am proud to report that I weighed in at 184.7!!

*happy dance*

That's right, folks, that stupid illness that controlled me for so many years has now been completely and forever AKd from my life!! I foresee blue skies ahead, and a new hairdo, which is my gift for reaching this mini-goal.

Hugs & chocolate~

Jenn

x-posted to my LiveJournal & Fitting It In.

No comments: