Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: Wannabe Spy Club


Wannabe Spy Club
Wannabe Spy Club by A.J. Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I snagged this book on Amazon for my iPhone's Kindle app for free, a day before it jumped to $.99. WINNING!!

I've got to admit that I wasn't expecting a lot out of a free book, but I was in the mood for a story with a little bit of everything. All I can say is that I was enchanted and I have never been happier to prove myself wrong! There was the silliness of adult girlfriends (the closest family you'll EVER have), inter-family angst, romance, a sexy bad boy, mystery, and the list goes on and on. The story was engaging and well written...a few misspells and wrong word choices, but those are my pet peeves. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice them. It was a quick read, but perfect for when you're in the mood for a lighthearted, feel good story to restore your equilibrium.



View all my reviews

No comments: