Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Get Bunny Love


Get Bunny Love
Get Bunny Love by Kathleen Long

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Color me impressed! For a free e-book this far surpassed my expectations. Sure, it's a light and fluffy romance. It's not a story to sink your teeth into. It is, as most contemporary romances are, predictable. At the end of the spectrum, however, it is also engaging, enchanting, and a wonderful combination of angst and happiness. The heroine is not about to be bullied into changing herself, and refuses to (which is GREAT, by the way); yet, she finds herself struggling not to head down that old, easy road of self-editing to please others. The hero is over-bearing, has control issues, and fights change with everything in him; yet, in the end, he manages to see that change is exactly what he needs.

In this month of land hurricanes, soaring temperatures of well over 100 degrees, and the stress of mega-storm clean-up that seems never ending this book gave me something that my sweltering soul desperately needed...a release.



View all my reviews

No comments: