Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 3 Weigh-In

Drumroll, please . . .

Last week I lost 1.6 pounds! A little ways off from the 2 pound loss that I was aiming for, but the numbers speak for themselves and a 9.3 pound loss in 3 weeks is nothing to sneeze at.

The best part about this loss is not even feeling my clothing get gradually looser on my body, it's the way I'm starting to feel. I'm not tiring out as quickly now. I still need to rest the day after running around doing grocery shopping and domestic Goddess duties, but the sick-achy-drained feeling that normally plagued those days after is gone. I'm finding myself wanting to be active - Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 has fast become something of an addiction for me - and I've even been out playing with Bradley!

One thing I've figured out is that setting a 2 pound goal for myself to lose every week is kind of overdoing it. I'm looking to lost weight and lose it for good, not go for another yo-yo type of loss. That being said I'm going to lower my goal for week 4. So, hmmm, goals. I guess I need some . . .

1. I want to lose at least a pound.

2. Add in a bit more exercise time. Maybe shoot for 40 minutes a day, not counting Mondays or Tuesdays. Those are the days that I clean all day and count that as my activity.

That should do it! Nice, attainable, productive goals that it is possible to meet and help boost me along. 'Til next time!

No comments: