Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Food Journal (3/9/2009)

Due to an addition error, I ended up 2 points shy of my daily total yesterday. I know that it's okay to do this occasionally, but I'm still pretty ticked at myself. I hate making stupid mistakes like that! Oh, well, live an learn, right? I'll just get on with it and pay better attention from here on out.

Life was uber hectic yesterday, anyways, so something was bound to give - and at least I didn't go over!

Breakfast (5)
Cream of Wheat
3 egg whites
8 oz. coffee
2 Tbsp. non-dairy creamer
2 tsp. sugar

Lunch (7)
Turkey club sandwich
1/4 cup guacamole
1 cup cantaloupe

Dinner (8)
2 turkey tacos
1/4 cup guacamole

Evening Snack (4)
100 Calorie Snack Pack Fudge Stripes
8 oz. coffee
2 Tbsp. non-dairy creamer
2 tsp. sugar

On a totally non-food note, did anyone else watch the new show "Castle" last night? I tuned in simply because of my affinity for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, but found that I really enjoyed the show!

No comments: