Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 6 Weigh-In

Well, this week ended up being one of "those" weeks. I haven't been hungry since Thursday, had to force myself to eat, and have now spent the better part of the past 12 hours awake - which is bad on its own - but also with some horrible kind of stomach ick. The result was the scale saying that, since yesterday, I had put on 1.3 pounds. This dropped my total loss for the week to -0.6 pounds. Still a loss, but not much of one. I'm not down about it, though. I'm choosing, instead, to realize that I lost more weight than that, but this stomach crud is causing some nasty bloating - a fact that is confirmed by the feeling in my gut while drinking a glass of water.

I'm going to be taking care of myself today - obviously - starting with some oatmeal and ginger tea. I'm going to try to get a couple of glasses of water in my system first. Hopefully that will flush out some of this crud and get me back on my feet in enough time to get some cleaning done.

Goals for this week will be to
  1. Use the Wii Fit for more than my daily Body Test at least 3 times.
  2. Start weaning myself off of my evening coffee and onto a cup of chamomile tea. I'll use honey to sweeten it, so it will still have calories and points - but no caffeine.
  3. Stay away from granola bars for breakfast. I've eaten them for the past 3 days and now have the dreaded, aforementioned stomach crud. I need a larger, more protein-filled breakfast and I need to force myself to do that!
  4. Go to bed earlier. I'm not getting enough sleep lately, and I'm really starting to feel it!
  5. Drink a glass of water every morning before drinking my coffee - and right after.
Okay, Fitties and friends - ciĆ o!

Hugs & chocolate~

Jenn

No comments: