Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sinful/Blissful - there is no difference!


I've never been much of a sweets eater. Especially in the ice cream department. My dad worked as a truck driver/delivery guy for a dairy as I was growing up and we had ice cream all the time. I guess I just got tired of it.

Fast forward to now. The "diet era" as I call it. I suddenly find that I crave sweets! Most likely because I'm supposed to refrain and - weak human that I am - I always want what I'm not supposed to have. I've found a few of the 100 Calorie Snack Pack desserts that are okay, but none of them ever made me feel like I was satisfying the craving. Then came nirvana in the freezer section!

I found these little gems on Sunday, and now my life is complete! They are delicious, make me feel like I've indulged in something, and only 2 Weight Watcher's points a bar!!

No comments: