So, it's now Tuesday again and - you guessed it! - I'm doing laundry. I was determined this week, however, to NOT have a repeat episode. Last weeks almost sent me into a stroke. I was diligently sorting clothes and checking every pocket this morning when I had this idea...
I mean, c'mon! We've ALL washed gum, frog spawn, rocks, marbles . . . the list goes on and on. We've also all told ourselves, over and over again, that we won't ever forget to check pockets again. *snorts* Yeah, right, like we're never gonna go into a daze sorting and forget to do that again.
Here's the rules:
- Every week on your laundry day make a pile of your "winnings". This can be either in a pocket OR just mixed in with the laundry.
- After you've emptied every pocket and basket take a photo of your "winnings".
- Do a blog post with the subject "Laundry Lottery" and including the picture of your "winnings" and an itemized list. (It's okay to leave embarrassing items off the list and out of the picture, if you wish)
- Link back to this original post somewhere on your blog so that others can join in and know the rules!
- Make sure to tag your posts with Laundry Lottery.
- Comment here so that I can follow your blog and see what you "win"!
My itemized list is, going from left to right:
- 2 hairnets
- $0.55 USD
- One Strawberries 'n Creme CremeSaver
- Once croc, which had been missing for 4 days.