Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Laundry Lottery & a Recipe Review!

My guys, I love 'em. I can always count on them. Another Tuesday, another laundry day, and they didn't disappoint!


My itemized list of this weeks "winnings":
  1. One old, mangy ballcap , found in the laundry basket rather than a pocket.
  2. One smiley face umbrella, found in yet another laundry basket.
  3. $.25 USD (WOW! I can buy that house in Hawaii, now!!)
  4. A hairnet.
  5. A wadded up chewing gum wrapper. (Hmm, I wonder if I'm secretly married to MacGyver?)
Okay, now onto the nummy part of this post. It's no secret that I've been on a diet since mid-February. I fell off the wagon for the past 3 weeks or so, and jerked myself back on track this weekend. I had a craving for dessert on Sunday, but didn't want to throw myself to the wolves calorie wise, so imagine my surprise when I found the perfect recipe right in my inbox, courtesy of Hungry Girl?



This Scoopable Creamsicle Crush Pie tastes remarkably like an orange creamsicle! It's very diet friendly, having only 2 Weight Watcher's points per serving - and the serving is 1/8 of the dessert! One recommendation, though. As much of this dessert is made using sugar-free ingredients having a cup of coffee along with it created a bitter aftertaste for the hubby and I. You may want to consider having another beverage alongside. You can find this recipe here!

No comments: