Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Laundry Lottery!

Apparently I am special. I mean, how many people can say that they had Raphael's shell in their laundry, right? Only someone truly special, exceptionally unique could accomplish such a feat; I feel sure!

For those of you scratching your head, Raphael is one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My youngest son is quite enthralled by them, and has a Raphael costume that he dons quite frequently to fight the evil that hides in his closet.

Also a part of this week's "winnings" are:
  • the ever present Bakugan card
  • 6 peppermint candies
  • 2 empty candy wrappers
  • a fuel receipt
  • a Post-It note with some hubby scribbles on it
  • a HUGE wad of tissue paper (Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this one out!)
That's all for this week, folks! I'm off now to feed my hungry hoard who are, yet again, snowed in with me. The poor kids are going nuts...they've only been to school for 2 1/2 days since December 21st!

No comments: