Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laundry Lottery!

I'm reviving Laundry Lottery for the new year. I've been taking pics diligently every week, yet never getting around to posting them! I won't bog you down with 2-3 months worth of photos, though, so never fear!

This week was, apparently, "If you don't want to put it where it goes just throw it in the dirty laundry" week. I wish someone would have told me this so I could've nixed it. I'm not very amused.

Oh, well. It's over and dealt with now...and I'm still kicking...so no harm. There is one heck of a foul, though, and my guys better beware the wrath they have stirred!


On to the list:
  1. The hood to my 9-YO's winter coat.
  2. A beanie.
  3. A Bakugan card AND pen.
  4. One Spiderman glove.
  5. An extension cord.
  6. A quarter.
  7. A pocketknife.
  8. The string from a hoody that I'll have to put back later....once I find which hoody it came from.
  9. A pair of my hubby's gloves.

1 comment:

kreachr said...

Wow, that's alot of stuff! I get the same quantity, but not the same quality :-) Mine are all food packets stuffed into my 7yo's pocket. They haven't yet developed the habit of shoving anything and everything into the washing pile - fingers crossed they don't!! Hope you had a good holiday break, and weren't too cold.