Friday, July 5, 2013

Sometimes a gal just has to give in to the evil...

Case in point, tonight in our little cottage. I've had a muscle cramp under my shoulder blade for three days that is PAINFUL. Thinking I'd soak it out I ran a hot bath, turned on my favorite Pandora station and relaxed. A little while later The Hubster poked his head in the bathroom to ask me a question ('cause, you know, taking a bath alone when you're the sole female of a household does NOT happen. Ever.), and mentioned that he liked the song that was playing.

I should have resisted, I know.

Good girls just don't DO bad things like this.

I knew how mean it was.

In the end; however, I couldn't hold myself back. Without missing a beat I got a confused look on my face and said, "Honey? Umm...what song? There's no music playing."

Did I mention that The Hubster has a tendency to get spooked easily when it comes to the paranormal. His eyes got saucer-sized, and that head popped back out of the bathroom as quickly as it had appeared. Of course, no before he heard my raucous laughter and realized that I'd made a monkey out of him.

Oh, and in case you were wondering? The song that caused the moment of panic is below. Enjoy!

No comments: