Monday, February 16, 2009

A fresh start...

It's been a really long time since I posted here. That's horrible of me, but it also means that I finally found some balance in my life and have been busy utilizing my new-found gift.

I've been very productive on the craft front. I've already got several completed projects under my belt for the year, as well as several in progress. This is great, as usually by this time I find myself struggling to finish just one.

I've been reading a lot, too. I love that I've found time to do this again, as I truly love getting lost in a good story. One slight issue with this; however, all of the books I've read lately are part of a series - so I suddenly find myself wrapped up in 5 different series and waiting on books on all but 2 of them. Oh, well, more to read, right?

Work for Leaky is going well. Somehow I'm managing to stay on top of things. *fingers crossed*

Home life is as good as it can be with a 17-YO in the house. The know-it-all tendency is a little frustrating, but I can rest assured in the knowledge that I've done the best as I can as a parent and that some of it stuck. It had to, didn't it?

Anyways, I'm going to start tracking my health here. Daily food logs, activity journal...that kind of thing. I'll also start keeping it updated with my crafts and reading. In short, it's going to turn into a real by God blog instead of a whinging tablet! LOL

Hugs & Chocolte!

No comments: