Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 2 Weigh-In (& a food journal recap)

Wow. This past week was just . . . wow. I totally failed at posting my food journal, as well as not getting in my recommended amount of points 2 of the days. My baby's 9th birthday was Friday, so the whole of that day was spent icing cupcakes with *hangs head in shame* quite a bit of finger licking. I did manage to refrain from eating anything taboo at the party, but running through the Taco Bell drive-thru at 9PM for dinner - even if it was a Fresco style chicken soft taco and a pintos 'n' cheese - just isn't good diet fodder.

All that aside, imagine my surprise when I discovered that I still lost 1.7 pounds this week! I'm kind of glad that I struggled this week, because now I know that even when life gets crazy I can still keep this thing going.

This week's goals are to:
  1. Update my food journal online daily.
  2. Lose 2 pounds.
  3. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Wish me luck!

No comments: