Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Laundry Lottery!

I've been a little remiss in posting my Laundry Lottery pics for the past 3 or 4 weeks, but never fear! I've still been snapping pictures. I'm gonna catch you up in this one post.

From August 25th:



  1. A hairnet.
  2. The endcap from my ironing board leg.
  3. 1 1/2 breathmints.

From September 1st:



  1. A quarter.
  2. 2 Bakugan Battle Brawlers
  3. One Bakugan action card.
  4. One receipt.
  5. $10.00, BABY!!!! (needless to say we had pizza for dinner THAT night!)

From September 8th:



  1. An umbrella.
  2. A NY Yankees ballcap.
  3. 6 Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
  4. A Bakugan action card.
  5. My 9-YO's entire Bakugan Battle Brawler gameboard, all the cards, etc., all wrapped up in the quilted orange thing.

From September 15th I have no picture because *insert creepy drumroll here* DUM, DUM, DUMMMM.........there were no "winnings" in the laundry. I almost passed out, for real!

Then, today, I thought I was going to have a dud day again, but was saved at the last minute.



  1. A Bakugan Battle Brawler.
  2. A used eyeglass lens cloth.

I see from the comments on my original post that we have a new "Laundry Lottery" gal. Welcome aboard, I'm tickled to have you, and make sure to spread the word!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I am a novice at playing online lotto and have just started a bit of gambling. I have heard a lot about mega millions and Iowa lotteries. Are the large jackpots real? What can I do ensure better chances of winning?
"