Sunday, January 6, 2013

Review: Once Upon a Ghost


Once Upon a Ghost
Once Upon a Ghost by Day Leclaire

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



After finishing yesterday's heart breaker, I found myself needing a cute little fluff piece to brighten my outlook. Ms. Leclaire's Once Upon A Ghost filled that bill admirably.

Be forewarned: the heroine is something of a dingbat and the hero has a sudden, inexplicable, change in his core beliefs in order for the stereotypical HEA to occur. There isn't real depth to the plot. To be fair, however, I knew that when I chose this book. As a matter of fact, that is the reason I chose this book. Sometimes a girl just needs to lose herself in a highly improbable story where the good guys always win and the girl always get her feller!



View all my reviews

No comments: