Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Shakespeare's Christmas


Shakespeare's Christmas
Shakespeare's Christmas by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I flew through Shakespeare's Christmas. This story was written at a much faster pace than the previous two in the series, and the leap forward in Lily's healing made for a much more enjoyable reading experience!

Jack is still around, and still hanging tough. I love that he doesn't take Lily's passive aggressive behavior as lightly as everyone else in her life...the man fights back! Her family, however, tend to sit around like whipped puppy dogs every time she has a "moment". I can't help but feel that if they didn't tolerate her shoving them away she may just quit doing it!

Since I'm reading the Kindle versions of these books available through my library's website, and they only have the first three in this format, I've had to place holds on the last two books in the series in a traditional book format. This is fine...I do sometimes miss the feel of a real book in my hands; however, I now have to wait to finish reading the series. What a bummer! I think I'll make it, though.



View all my reviews

No comments: